Adding Sieve to Roundcube

@lbutlr
I'm planning on adding support for sieve to Roundcube here in the near future and am looking for any recommendations on read-mes on how to do this.

I am planning on waiting until 2.3.0 hits Freebsd Ports

No Sigs. Blame Apple.

Re: Adding Sieve to Roundcube

Aki Tuomi-2

> On December 29, 2017 at 4:21 PM "@lbutlr" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> I'm planning on adding support for sieve to Roundcube here in the near future and am looking for any recommendations on read-mes on how to do this.
>
> I am planning on waiting until 2.3.0 hits Freebsd Ports
>
> --
> No Sigs. Blame Apple.

managesieve is your best bet. Reading this https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5804 should help.

Re: Adding Sieve to Roundcube

Stephan Bosch-2

Op 29-12-2017 om 15:21 schreef @lbutlr:
> I'm planning on adding support for sieve to Roundcube here in the near future and am looking for any recommendations on read-mes on how to do this.
>
> I am planning on waiting until 2.3.0 hits Freebsd Ports

Could you be more specific?

As far as I know Roundcube already has support for Sieve (to some
extent) by two competing plugins.

Regards,

Stephan.

On 29 Dec 2017, at 07:28, Stephan Bosch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Op 29-12-2017 om 15:21 schreef @lbutlr:
>> I'm planning on adding support for sieve to Roundcube here in the near future and am looking for any recommendations on read-mes on how to do this.
>>
>> I am planning on waiting until 2.3.0 hits Freebsd Ports
>
> Could you be more specific?

Not really, I've just started to look into this.

> As far as I know Roundcube already has support for Sieve (to some extent) by two competing plugins.

Yes, but I have to install sieve and select a plugin for Roundcube and then write some user docs on how to make filters and such.

No Sigs. Blame Apple.

Re: Adding Sieve to Roundcube

Noel Butler
On 30/12/2017 00:26, Aki Tuomi wrote:

>> On December 29, 2017 at 4:21 PM "@lbutlr" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I'm planning on adding support for sieve to Roundcube here in the near future and am looking for any recommendations on read-mes on how to do this.
>>
>> I am planning on waiting until 2.3.0 hits Freebsd Ports
>>
>> --
>> No Sigs. Blame Apple.
>
> managesieve is your best bet. Reading this https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5804 should help.
>
> Aki

Yes, which comes with RC and works fin

OP,  copy  /plugins/managsieve/config.inc.php.dist to config.inc.php,
and enable the plugin in /config/config.inc.php     in  $config[plugins]
array    just like every other plugin.

done...

--

Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

  This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument

On 30/12/2017 00:46, @lbutlr wrote:

> Yes, but I have to install sieve and select a plugin for Roundcube and then write some user docs on how to make filters and such.

AS per my previous, enable managesieve plugin which comes by default
with RC.

This is a shitty howto thing I did 10 years ago, since I only ever
tolerated ubuntu for about 5 or 6 months I think it was about 2007ish
(must re-do it one day, since in 2017 we have much better tools for this
on linux LOL), but its still applicable and what I still use on my
private server for me/family/friends/friends_familes/etc, but it shows
it takes very little work to "document" it, your stressing for no
reason.

https://mail.ausics.net/help/add_filter0.gif

[1] http://www.adobe.com/
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument