Auto-subscribe to folders

Juan Asensio Sánchez
Hi

I will use autocreate plugin in a new installation, and client has
asked me if the users can be auto-subscribed to certain folders.
Example: the users will have an autocreated Junk folder (for SPAM) and
we want the users not to be un-subscribed for this folder; so if the
user wants to be unsubscribed (from outlook, webmail, etc), there are
two options: a) the action is rejected or denied; b) the next time
he/she logins, then the folder is autosubscribed again. Could this be
done? How?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Auto-subscribe to folders

Timo Sirainen
On Sun, 2008-05-18 at 20:34 +0200, Juan Asensio Sánchez wrote:

> Hi
>
> I will use autocreate plugin in a new installation, and client has
> asked me if the users can be auto-subscribed to certain folders.
> Example: the users will have an autocreated Junk folder (for SPAM) and
> we want the users not to be un-subscribed for this folder; so if the
> user wants to be unsubscribed (from outlook, webmail, etc), there are
> two options: a) the action is rejected or denied; b) the next time
> he/she logins, then the folder is autosubscribed again. Could this be
> done? How?
Added autosubscribe feature to
http://dovecot.org/patches/1.0/autocreate-plugin.c