Buster packages available

Dovecot mailing list
Hi!

We have now buster packages available starting from 2.3.8. You can find
them from https://repo.dovecot.org/

In related news, we are planning on dropping packages for Debian Jessie,
Ubuntu 18 and CentOS6 starting from 2.3.9.

---
Aki Tuomi
Open-Xchange oy

Re: Buster packages available

Dovecot mailing list

On 9.10.2019 9.01, Aki Tuomi via Dovecot-news wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We have now buster packages available starting from 2.3.8. You can find
> them from https://repo.dovecot.org/
>
> In related news, we are planning on dropping packages for Debian Jessie,
> Ubuntu 18 and CentOS6 starting from 2.3.9.
>
> ---
> Aki Tuomi
> Open-Xchange oy
And of course we are talking about Ubuntu 14.04, and not Ubuntu 18.

Re: Buster packages available

Dovecot mailing list

Thanks for doing this!  THe buster packages seem to be running well in
my domain.