Dovecot FINs after sending "NO Not showing other users' quota"

Dovecot FINs after sending "NO Not showing other users' quota"

Dovecot mailing list
When I do imap getquota on a shared folder I see the NO response. That's
OK but then often dovecot disconnects (sends FIN) to the client right
after this. The client acks the disconnect and creates a new connection
and continues on.
Should dovecot disconnect after this type of imap "NO" response?

-gene

Re: Dovecot FINs after sending "NO Not showing other users' quota"

Dovecot mailing list

On 22.11.2019 5.17, Gene Smith via dovecot wrote:
> When I do imap getquota on a shared folder I see the NO response.
> That's OK but then often dovecot disconnects (sends FIN) to the client
> right after this. The client acks the disconnect and creates a new
> connection and continues on.
> Should dovecot disconnect after this type of imap "NO" response?
>
> -gene

Hi!

This sounds more like that the server crashes after sending the NO
response. Do you see such crash in your logs?

Aki