Dovecot proxy

Federico Bartolucci
Hello,

has someone already tested the dovecot-proxy with more than 10 nodes? or
someone knows anyway if is it officially supported up to a certain number?

Thanks.

Re: Dovecot proxy

Sami Ketola

> On 24 Nov 2017, at 17.36, Federico Bartolucci <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> has someone already tested the dovecot-proxy with more than 10 nodes? or
> someone knows anyway if is it officially supported up to a certain number?

There is no limit really. Proxies work standalone and are not linked together so
you can have as many as you need. We have customers that have 20+ proxies running.

Sami