Force dovecot-uidlist reset

Dovecot mailing list
Is there a way to force Dovecot to rebuild dovecot-uidlist from zero?

It seems deleting all indexes and dovecot-* files followed by "doveadm
force-resync" is not enough? It just gets the same UIDs? Perhaps from
Maildir filenames? But I would like to reset the uid of all mails.

Thanks

Tom

Re: Force dovecot-uidlist reset

Dovecot mailing list
Nevermind, the indexes were not deleted correctly - the method described
below works :)

---
Tom