Global and personal sieve scripts

Juan Asensio Sánchez
Hi

According to Dovecot documentation ():

  # If there is no user-specific Sieve-script, global Sieve script is
  # executed if set. (v1.0.1 and older used "global_script_path")
  #sieve_global_path =

Then, if one user has its own script, the global script won't be
executed? I would like to execute first the global script (for moving
SPAM to the Junk folder), and then the user scripts is they exists.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Global and personal sieve scripts

Timo Sirainen
On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 21:01 +0200, Juan Asensio Sánchez wrote:

> Hi
>
> According to Dovecot documentation ():
>
>   # If there is no user-specific Sieve-script, global Sieve script is
>   # executed if set. (v1.0.1 and older used "global_script_path")
>   #sieve_global_path =
>
> Then, if one user has its own script, the global script won't be
> executed?
Right.

> I would like to execute first the global script (for moving
> SPAM to the Junk folder), and then the user scripts is they exists.
> Any idea?

v1.1 supports "include" command that you can use in user scripts. With
v1.0 you could generate user scripts by prepending the global script
before that. Other than those, it's not yet possible to do it.