How do I search for "greetings of the day"

How do I search for "greetings of the day"

Dovecot mailing list
My users say that "greetings of the day" occurs in academic spam a lot.
Since I don't trust my users, I opted to verify this bold claim.

But how do I search for a sequence of multiple words?

doveadm import -u [hidden email] mdbox:/home/copymail/mdbox "" mailbox INBOX BODY "Greetings of the day"
doveadm import -u [hidden email] mdbox:/home/copymail/mdbox "" mailbox INBOX TEXT "Greetings of the day"
(what's the difference betweeen BODY and TEXT?)

Is it even possible, given that "the" and "of" are probably stop words?
--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  CharitĂ© - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
  [hidden email] | https://www.charite.de

Re: How do I search for "greetings of the day"

Dovecot mailing list
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

> But how do I search for a sequence of multiple words?
>
> doveadm import -u [hidden email] mdbox:/home/copymail/mdbox "" mailbox INBOX BODY "Greetings of the day"
> doveadm import -u [hidden email] mdbox:/home/copymail/mdbox "" mailbox INBOX TEXT "Greetings of the day"
> (what's the difference betweeen BODY and TEXT?)

From what I remember, BODY does message body, TEXT does header and body
(the entire messages).

> Is it even possible, given that "the" and "of" are probably stop words?

If your looking for the entire strings "Greetings of the day" anywhere,
then use

  doveadm fetch ... TEXT "Greetings of the day"

else if any sequence of these words in the body, use

  doveadm fetch ... BODY "Greetings" \
  AND BODY "of" \
  AND BODY "the"
  AND DAY "day"