I've moved

Timo Sirainen
I've moved again. If you need to know my new address, whois
imapwiki.org (dovecot.org address is still lagging behind). My living
costs also increased some because of this, but hopefully I'll get
enough money from Dovecot coding to pay for it. :)

I'll try to get back to replying mails within the next few days.

PGP.sig (201 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: I've moved

Robert Schetterer
Timo Sirainen schrieb:
> I've moved again. If you need to know my new address, whois imapwiki.org
> (dovecot.org address is still lagging behind). My living costs also
> increased some because of this, but hopefully I'll get enough money from
> Dovecot coding to pay for it. :)
>
> I'll try to get back to replying mails within the next few days.

Hi Timo,
what is the best way to donate to dovecot ?

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria

Re: I've moved

Timo Sirainen
On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 12:55 +0200, Robert Schetterer wrote:

> Timo Sirainen schrieb:
> > I've moved again. If you need to know my new address, whois imapwiki.org
> > (dovecot.org address is still lagging behind). My living costs also
> > increased some because of this, but hopefully I'll get enough money from
> > Dovecot coding to pay for it. :)
> >
> > I'll try to get back to replying mails within the next few days.
> >
> Hi Timo,
> what is the best way to donate to dovecot ?
http://dovecot.org/donate.html lists pretty much everything: Paypal at
least works, and for larger sums direct money transfers using IBAN
number also work (bank takes something like 10 euros). There are also
things still in my Amazon wishlist, but they don't really help paying
the bills. :)