Junk virtual forder

Dovecot mailing list

Is it possible to create a virtual folder that selects all mails with
imap Junk flag (set by pigeonhole imap4flags' setflag "Junk")?

sergio.

Re: Junk virtual forder

Dovecot mailing list

On 7.11.2019 8.58, sergio via dovecot wrote:
> Is it possible to create a virtual folder that selects all mails with
> imap Junk flag (set by pigeonhole imap4flags' setflag "Junk")?

Yes, see https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/virtual_plugin/

Re: Junk virtual forder

Dovecot mailing list
Aki,

sorry for poor question.

>> Is it possible to create a virtual folder that selects all mails with
>> imap Junk flag (set by pigeonhole imap4flags' setflag "Junk")?

> Yes, see https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/virtual_plugin/
Yes, I'm talking exactly about virtual_plugin. While it's absolutely
clear how to select all messages marked as deleted, I can't understand
how to select all messages with the "junk" flag.

sergio.

Re: Junk virtual forder

Dovecot mailing list
On 11/20/19 12:58 PM, sergio via dovecot wrote:
>> Yes, see https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/virtual_plugin/
> Yes, I'm talking exactly about virtual_plugin. While it's absolutely
> clear how to select all messages marked as deleted, I can't understand
> how to select all messages with the "junk" flag.

I'm guessing:

*
KEYWORD \Junk

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]

Re: Junk virtual forder

Dovecot mailing list

Sorry, I've missed the rfc3501.

The right answer is just "KEYWORD Junk" without a backslash.

Aleksander, thank you!

--
sergio.