Problem with sievefilter forwarding

Dovecot mailing list
Hello!

dovecot --version 2.2.36 (1f10bfa63)

I defined a sievefilter

require ["copy"];
# rule:[weiterleitung]
if header :contains "to" "[hidden email]"
{
        redirect :copy "[hidden email]";
        stop;
}

It doesn't work and I don't know why. I can define a vacationfilter
that works fine.

Can I debug this somehow and can somebody here explain what
is going wrong?

Kind regards

  Andreas

Re: Problem with sievefilter forwarding

Dovecot mailing list
ratatouille via dovecot <[hidden email]> schrieb am 06.12.19 um 15:32:03 Uhr:

> Hello!
>
> dovecot --version 2.2.36 (1f10bfa63)
>
> I defined a sievefilter
>
> require ["copy"];
> # rule:[weiterleitung]
> if header :contains "to" "[hidden email]"
> {
> redirect :copy "[hidden email]";
> stop;
> }
>
> It doesn't work and I don't know why. I can define a vacationfilter
> that works fine.
>
> Can I debug this somehow and can somebody here explain what
> is going wrong?

Stupid me, got it working after activating debugging.

  Andreas