Re: Broken link on doc.dovecot.org

Dovecot mailing list
Hi again,

I wanted to check in and see if you got my note about the broken link on your site.

Thanks!
Karen

On Monday, October 7, 2019 at 5:05 PM, Karen Woodman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

I noticed that you have a broken link to a website called Qmail.org. That site was first published 23 years ago (back in 1996!) but unfortunately, it is no longer a working website.

We just published an article that explores what happened to the site.  I think it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to your readers.

In addition, since all of the original articles are gone, we included a curated list of the best Qmail resources and mirrors.

Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
-Karen

--
Karen Woodman, Editor