Re: GETQUOTAROOT?

Ralf Hildebrandt
* Timo Sirainen <[hidden email]>:

> On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 11:30 +0200, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> > . GETQUOTAROOT "INBOX"
> > * QUOTAROOT "INBOX" ""
> > * QUOTA "" ()
> > . OK Getquotaroot completed.
> >
> > But that mailbox DOES have a quota defined.
> > This is dovecot-1.0.x from the Mercurial repo.
> >
> > I'm using:
> >
> >   quota = maildir
> >   quota = maildir:ignore=Trash
>
> Both of these can't be defined, so I guess the latter one is used?
> Anyway since it doesn't specify a quota limit, they're taken from
> maildirsize file. If there is no maildirsize file, the QUOTA reply will
> be empty. That's the only thing I can think of.

Like I said:

For SOME users it works, for some it doesn't.
All users use "quota = maildir", and I cannot see any difference in
their "maildirsize" files...

--
Ralf Hildebrandt ([hidden email])          [hidden email]
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155
http://www.arschkrebs.de
ASCII and ye shall receive.

Re: GETQUOTAROOT?

Timo Sirainen
On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 20:29 +0200, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

> * Timo Sirainen <[hidden email]>:
> > On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 11:30 +0200, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> > > . GETQUOTAROOT "INBOX"
> > > * QUOTAROOT "INBOX" ""
> > > * QUOTA "" ()
> > > . OK Getquotaroot completed.
> > >
> > > But that mailbox DOES have a quota defined.
> > > This is dovecot-1.0.x from the Mercurial repo.
> > >
> > > I'm using:
> > >
> > >   quota = maildir
> > >   quota = maildir:ignore=Trash
> >
> > Both of these can't be defined, so I guess the latter one is used?
> > Anyway since it doesn't specify a quota limit, they're taken from
> > maildirsize file. If there is no maildirsize file, the QUOTA reply will
> > be empty. That's the only thing I can think of.
>
> Like I said:
>
> For SOME users it works, for some it doesn't.
> All users use "quota = maildir", and I cannot see any difference in
> their "maildirsize" files...
And by that you mean it repeatedly doesn't work for specific users, not
just randomly?

BTW:

>   quota_warning  = storage=10%% /usr/local/scripts/quota-warning 90
>   quota_warning2 = storage=5%% /usr/local/scripts/quota-warning 95
>   quota_warning3 = storage=1%% /usr/local/scripts/quota-warning 99

v1.0 doesn't include code for quota warnings. Did you add them yourself
or do these just not work?