Re: Users w/o acl access appear to be subscribed to public folders (1.1b8)

Re: Users w/o acl access appear to be subscribed to public folders (1.1b8)

Timo Sirainen
On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 22:20 -0500, Adam McDougall wrote:
> I noticed this today, I had a user outside of our department test out
> dovecot.  They were using squirrelmail and I noticed that dovecot thinks
> this user is subscribed to ALL public folders even though a dovecot
> ACL prevents all access.  I'm pretty sure access is still denied.

Fixed finally in hg. There were several bugs related to listing
mailboxes.

Re: Users w/o acl access appear to be subscribed to public folders (1.1b8)

Adam McDougall
Timo Sirainen wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 22:20 -0500, Adam McDougall wrote:
>
>> I noticed this today, I had a user outside of our department test out
>> dovecot.  They were using squirrelmail and I noticed that dovecot thinks
>> this user is subscribed to ALL public folders even though a dovecot
>> ACL prevents all access.  I'm pretty sure access is still denied.
>>

> Fixed finally in hg. There were several bugs related to listing
> mailboxes.

Great! I will test this tomorrow.  I loaded rc5 on my two test servers
and I will review it for any existing issues as you asked in the rc5
announcement.  Thanks.