Re: Website Down? Not down.

Dovecot mailing list
Its not down, its most likely your providers DNS resolution.

www.dovecot.org resolves to:

ipv4 : 94.237.85.39

ipv6: 2a04:3542:1000:910:acc1:5bff:fe5e:3b83

Best Regards,
D.

Re: Website Down? Not down.

Dovecot mailing list
On Sep 26, 2019, at 10:47 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Its not down, its most likely your providers DNS resolution.

As I said, multiple connections failed. T-mobile started working about 2 hours ago, century link soon after. Comcast took longer, but is working now. Each of these connections have different DNS servers.

Charlie don't surf!

Re: Website Down? Not down.

Dovecot mailing list

> On 27/09/2019 09:26 @lbutlr via dovecot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> On Sep 26, 2019, at 10:47 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> > Its not down, its most likely your providers DNS resolution.
>
> As I said, multiple connections failed. T-mobile started working about 2 hours ago, century link soon after. Comcast took longer, but is working now. Each of these connections have different DNS servers.
>

> --
> Charlie don't surf!

But quite likely same transit paths.

Aki