Released Pigeonhole v0.5.0.rc1 for Dovecot v2.3.0.rc1.

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Released Pigeonhole v0.5.0.rc1 for Dovecot v2.3.0.rc1.

Stephan Bosch-2
Hello Dovecot users,

Here is the Pigeonhole release candidate that goes with the Dovecot
v2.3 release candidate. Of course, a large part of this release consists
of compatibility changes for Dovecot v2.3. Apart from that, not much
changed, just a few additions and fixes that accumulated over the last
few months.

Most of these changes will be back-ported to Pigeonhole v0.4, but that
release will happen a little later.

Changelog v0.5.0:

* editheader extension: The implementation of header modifications is
  heavily updated. Although the functionality has not changed, the
  underlying code was updated to address several static analysis
  warnings, runtime integer arithmetic warnings (Clang), and to match
  updates in the Dovecot stream API.
+ variables extension: Made the maximum scope and variable size
  configurable.
+ subaddress: Support multiple recipient_delimiters.
- enotify extension: mailto method: Fixed parsing of mailto URI with
  only a header part.
- enotify plugin: mailto method: Make sure the "From:" header is set to
  a usable address and not "(null)".
- Fixed writing address headers to outgoing messages. Sometimes headers
  were MIME-encoded twice, yielding invalid results.

The release is available as follows:

http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/releases/2.3/rc/dovecot-2.3-pigeonhole-0.5.0.rc1.tar.gz
http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org/releases/2.3/rc/dovecot-2.3-pigeonhole-0.5.0.rc1.tar.gz.sig

Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot wiki for
more information. Have fun testing this release candidate and don't
hesitate to notify me when there are any problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
[hidden email]











Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Released Pigeonhole v0.5.0.rc1 for Dovecot v2.3.0.rc1.

@lbutlr


> On 18 Dec 2017, at 14:58, Stephan Bosch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Here is the Pigeonhole release candidate that goes with the Dovecot
> v2.3 release candidate. Of course, a large part of this release consists
> of compatibility changes for Dovecot v2.3. Apart from that, not much
> changed, just a few additions and fixes that accumulated over the last
> few months.

Do you know how soon this is likely to hit FreeBSD ports? Or do you know who maintains the packages for FreeBSD ports so I can ask them?

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Released Pigeonhole v0.5.0.rc1 for Dovecot v2.3.0.rc1.

Larry Rosenman
As soon as possible after release.  I'm the maintainer for pigeonhole, and Adam Weinberger is the maintainer for dovecot (I'm AKA [hidden email]).


Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: "@lbutlr" <[hidden email]> Date: 12/19/17  4:19 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: [hidden email] Subject: Re: Released Pigeonhole v0.5.0.rc1 for Dovecot v2.3.0.rc1.


> On 18 Dec 2017, at 14:58, Stephan Bosch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Here is the Pigeonhole release candidate that goes with the Dovecot
> v2.3 release candidate. Of course, a large part of this release consists
> of compatibility changes for Dovecot v2.3. Apart from that, not much
> changed, just a few additions and fixes that accumulated over the last
> few months.

Do you know how soon this is likely to hit FreeBSD ports? Or do you know who maintains the packages for FreeBSD ports so I can ask them?

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Released Pigeonhole v0.5.0.rc1 for Dovecot v2.3.0.rc1.

@lbutlr
On 19 Dec 2017, at 03:24, Larry Rosenman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> As soon as possible after release.  I'm the maintainer for pigeonhole, and Adam Weinberger is the maintainer for dovecot (I'm AKA [hidden email]).

Oh good. Time to start diving in to pigeonhole :)

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.