Repo for Debian-Buster

is there already a release date for Debian Buster packages?

kind regards

Christian

Re: Repo for Debian-Buster

Dovecot mailing list
Hi there,

Any news about Debian Buster packages in Dovecot community repos?
We would greatly appreciate! Soon going live with two rather big Dovecot servers and would prefer upgrading them to Buster before.
I will definitely bow my head and look for some donation button!

Thanks,
Philip