Running sieve filters on already delivered mails

Running sieve filters on already delivered mails

Axel Gembe-2
I want to know what the best way to run sieve filters on already
delivered mail is.
Problem is that I have a rather large unfiltered mailbox and filtering
it by hand would be a PITA.
I don't mind coding something up to do this, but I just don't think that
I'm the first one with this problem.

Thanks

 - Axel

Re: Running sieve filters on already delivered mails

Jens Dönhoff-3
--On Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:00:54 PM +0200 Axel Gembe
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to know what the best way to run sieve filters on already
> delivered mail is.

RTFWiki! (<http://wiki.dovecot.org/HowTo/RefilterMail>)

Greetings,

Jens

Jens Dönhoff wrote:
> RTFWiki! (<http://wiki.dovecot.org/HowTo/RefilterMail>)

Thank you!
I looked in the wiki for quite a long time, but it seems not long enough :\

 - Axel