Separate TLS certificate for listener

Peter Mogensen-4
Hi,

I've read the howto on overriding the global ssl_cert config by using
filters like "local", "remote", "protocol", "local-name".

However... is it possible to have a speciel certificate just for a
listener where only the port is different?

/Peter

Re: Separate TLS certificate for listener

Aki Tuomi-3

> On 13/01/2020 15:08 Peter Mogensen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> I've read the howto on overriding the global ssl_cert config by using
> filters like "local", "remote", "protocol", "local-name".
>
> However... is it possible to have a speciel certificate just for a
> listener where only the port is different?
>
> /Peter

At the moment it's not possible.

Aki