Shared mailboxes ACL's in MySQL, mailboxes in LDAP

Shared mailboxes ACL's in MySQL, mailboxes in LDAP

Matt .
Hi Guys,

I'm having a situation that I want to autocreate my mailboxes using
ldap auth as my mailboxes are in there. But as I need to share some
mailboxes as shared folder is it possible to have that information in
MySQL ?

Maybe it even better to put everything in MySQL but designwise it's
actually not.

I f someone has an example how to accomplish this as I'm reading about
ACL's as well and I'm wondering if this is actually going to work.

Thanks!

Matt