autoupdate broke

Steve Egbert
When attempting to perform autoupdate after my 'autogen.sh' broke, it
says that there is missing a file called:

     dovecot/core/doc/wiki/Makefile.am

But in the Github repository, there is a misnamed file named
"Makefile.am.in".

I think this file is misnamed and should be renamed to "Makefile.am".

https://github.com/dovecot/core/tree/master/doc/wiki

Re: autoupdate broke

Aki Tuomi-3

On 11.1.2020 23.45, Steve Egbert wrote:

> When attempting to perform autoupdate after my 'autogen.sh' broke, it
> says that there is missing a file called:
>
>     dovecot/core/doc/wiki/Makefile.am
>

> But in the Github repository, there is a misnamed file named
> "Makefile.am.in".
>
> I think this file is misnamed and should be renamed to "Makefile.am".
>
> https://github.com/dovecot/core/tree/master/doc/wiki

Our `autogen.sh` works just fine. We run it several times a day in our CI.

Re: autoupdate broke

Germain Le Chapelain
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 16:45:43 -0500
Steve Egbert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When attempting to perform autoupdate after my 'autogen.sh' broke, it
> says that there is missing a file called:
>
>      dovecot/core/doc/wiki/Makefile.am
>

> But in the Github repository, there is a misnamed file named
> "Makefile.am.in".
>
> I think this file is misnamed and should be renamed to "Makefile.am".

I think this file is to be created bu automake,

as part of, well, an autogen.sh script.

I *think* this file should essentially contain only the commands

automake
autoconf

But there might be more if you update,

Germain