doveadm / vsize

i want to keep track of user mailbox size,

I'm using
	doveadm mailbox status -u <user> vsize INBOX

for a given mailbox this is under reporting ( by a lot)

is this recursive? what shoud i be using to get an accurate disk usage metric?

thanks
Paul.

--
-------------------------
Paul Macdonald

Virtual Servers from £50.00pm
High specification Dedicated Servers from £150.00pm

Re: doveadm / vsize

Dovecot mailing list

On 11/08/2019 22:39 Paul Macdonald via dovecot <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

[...]

something like this maybe?

###
mail_plugins = $mail_plugins quota

plugin {
  quota = count
  quota_vsizes = yes
}
###

doveadm quota get -u victim
---
Aki Tuomi

Re: doveadm / vsize

Dovecot mailing list

On 12/08/2019 05:23, Aki Tuomi via dovecot wrote:

On 11/08/2019 22:39 Paul Macdonald via dovecot [hidden email] wrote:

Hi,

i want to keep track of user mailbox size,

I'm using
 doveadm mailbox status -u <user> vsize INBOX

for a given mailbox this is under reporting ( by a lot)

is this recursive? what shoud i be using to get an accurate disk usage metric?

thanks
Paul.

something like this maybe?

###
mail_plugins = $mail_plugins quota

plugin {
  quota = count
  quota_vsizes = yes
}
###

doveadm quota get -u victim
---
Aki Tuomi

perfect,  thanks

Paul

--
-------------------------
Paul Macdonald
IFDNRG
40 Maritime Street
Edinburgh
EH6 6SA

Virtual Servers from £50.00pm
High specification Dedicated Servers from £150.00pm

sis-queue: Parent filesystem not given as parameter

Dovecot mailing list
I tried to change:
mail_attachment_fs = sis posix
mail_attachment_fs = sis-queue posix

and immediately failed with:

Failed to initialize user: Namespace '': mdbox: mail_attachment_fs: sis-queue: Parent filesystem not given as parameter

Where do I specify the "Parent filesystem"?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
  [hidden email] | https://www.charite.de

Re: sis-queue: Parent filesystem not given as parameter

Dovecot mailing list
On 26.9.2019 16.29, Ralf Hildebrandt via dovecot wrote:

> I tried to change:
> mail_attachment_fs = sis posix
> mail_attachment_fs = sis-queue posix
>
> and immediately failed with:
>
> Failed to initialize user: Namespace '': mdbox: mail_attachment_fs: sis-queue: Parent filesystem not given as parameter
>
> Where do I specify the "Parent filesystem"?

sis-queue:/path/to/something

Aki