dovecot expunge

Do we have expunge command by UID. I have some duplicate messages (same
Message-ID but different UID) to be deleted.

doveadm search gives me folder GUID and file UID, I want to use this
specific information to delete/expunge.

E.g. Following command deletes all duplicates, but I want to keep just one.

doveadm expunge  -u user1 mailbox INBOX HEADER Message-ID
'5de82b2d.6VWfTzsd/fEAxfV7%[hidden email]'

The following does not help

doveadm deduplicate -u user1 mailbox INBOX

--
Sincerely,
Soumitri Mishra

Re: dovecot expunge

doveadm expunge -u uid mailbox folder uid 123

Sami