imapsync + gnupg?

Neal Becker
I'd like to mirror my dovecot server (which only serves myself).  I'm
thinking to use gmail.  Problem is, I don't want all my mail going to gmail
in plain text.  I'd like to gpg+mime encrypt each mail using my public key.

Any thoughts on how to do this?

Re: imapsync + gnupg?

Scott Silva
on 5-4-2008 2:05 AM Neal Becker spake the following:
> I'd like to mirror my dovecot server (which only serves myself).  I'm
> thinking to use gmail.  Problem is, I don't want all my mail going to gmail
> in plain text.  I'd like to gpg+mime encrypt each mail using my public key.
>
> Any thoughts on how to do this?

I think gmail only allows an ssl connection to their imap servers so
technically it won't be in plaintext (unless you meant the final mails being
stored in plaintext).

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and