rawlog segfaults (error 4 in libdovecot.so.0.0.0)

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

rawlog segfaults (error 4 in libdovecot.so.0.0.0)

Thomas Robers
Hello everybody,

i tried to debug imap sessions with the rawlog feature and rawlog
creates files but when i try to dump them doveadm tells me
[...] Error: zlib.read((file)): unexpected EOF at [...].
I looked at syslog files and i see, that rawlog gets
terminated with a segfault, e.g.:

segfault at 10 ip 00007ff6da362596 sp 00007fffe725a080 error 4 in
libdovecot.so.0.0.0[7ff6da2a4000+122000]

Is there a way to debug why rawlog ist terminated? I haven't found
anything.I would be very thankful, if somebody could give a hint.

My system is:

# 2.2.33.2 (d6601f4ec): /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# Pigeonhole version 0.4.21 (92477967)
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-696.3.1.el6.x86_64 x86_64 CentOS release 6.9 (Final) ext4
auth_debug = yes
auth_debug_passwords = yes
auth_master_user_separator = *
auth_mechanisms = plain login
auth_verbose = yes
disable_plaintext_auth = no
imap_max_line_length = 2 M
mail_debug = yes
mail_location = maildir:/export/home/imap/%Lu/Maildir
mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify
mailbox_idle_check_interval = 10 secs
mailbox_list_index = yes
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character vacation subaddress
comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
environment mailbox date index ihave duplicate mime foreverypart extracttext
namespace {
   hidden = no
   ignore_on_failure = no
   inbox = no
   list = children
   location = maildir:%%h/Maildir:INDEXPVT=%h/shared/%%u
   prefix = shared/%%u/
   separator = /
   subscriptions = yes
   type = shared
}
namespace inbox {
   hidden = no
   inbox = yes
   list = yes
   location =
   mailbox Drafts {
     special_use = \Drafts
   }
   mailbox Junk {
     special_use = \Junk
   }
   mailbox Sent {
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox "Sent Messages" {
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox Trash {
     special_use = \Trash
   }
   prefix = INBOX/
   separator = /
   type = private
}
passdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
   driver = ldap
}
plugin {
   acl = vfile:/etc/dovecot/global-acls:cache_secs=300
   acl_shared_dict = file:/export/home/shared-db/shared-mailboxes
   mail_log_events = append delete undelete expunge copy mailbox_delete mailbox_rename flag_change
   mail_log_fields = uid box msgid size from flags
   sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
   sieve_dir = ~/sieve
   sieve_global = /var/lib/dovecot/sieve/global/
   sieve_user_log = ~/.dovecot.sieve.log
   zlib_save = gz
   zlib_save_level = 6
}
protocols = imap pop3 lmtp sieve
service auth {
   unix_listener /var/spool/postfix/private/auth {
     mode = 0666
   }
   unix_listener auth-userdb {
     group = vmail
     mode = 0660
     user = vmail
   }
}
service imap-login {
   inet_listener imap {
     port = 143
   }
   inet_listener imaps {
     port = 993
     ssl = yes
   }
   process_limit = 500
   process_min_avail = 20
}
service imap {
   executable = imap postlogin
}
service lmtp {
   inet_listener lmtp {
     address = 127.0.0.1
     port = 24
   }
}

service managesieve-login {
   inet_listener sieve {
     port = 4190
   }
   inet_listener sieve_deprecated {
     port = 2000
   }
}
service pop3-login {
   inet_listener pop3s {
     port = 995
     ssl = yes
   }
}
service pop3 {
   executable = pop3 postlogin
}
service postlogin {
   executable = script-login -d rawlog -f in
}
ssl = required
ssl_cert = </etc/pki/dovecot/certs/mail.tutech.de.crt_chain
ssl_cipher_list = ALL:!LOW:!SSLv2:!EXP:!aNULL:!EXPORT
ssl_key =  # hidden, use -P to show it
ssl_protocols = !SSLv3 !SSLv2
syslog_facility = local6
userdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap-userdb.conf.ext
   driver = ldap
}
protocol lmtp {
   mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify sieve
}
protocol imap {
   mail_max_userip_connections = 100
   mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify imap_zlib imap_acl
   rawlog_dir = /tmp/rawlog/%u
}


Tia
Thomas
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: rawlog segfaults (error 4 in libdovecot.so.0.0.0)

Aki Tuomi-2
rawlog files are plain text, readable files. you do not need to dump
them with doveadm. can you get gdb "bt full" for the core file?

Aki

On 10.11.2017 11:35, T. Robers wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> i tried to debug imap sessions with the rawlog feature and rawlog
> creates files but when i try to dump them doveadm tells me
> [...] Error: zlib.read((file)): unexpected EOF at [...].
> I looked at syslog files and i see, that rawlog gets
> terminated with a segfault, e.g.:
>
> segfault at 10 ip 00007ff6da362596 sp 00007fffe725a080 error 4 in
> libdovecot.so.0.0.0[7ff6da2a4000+122000]
>
> Is there a way to debug why rawlog ist terminated? I haven't found
> anything.I would be very thankful, if somebody could give a hint.
>
> My system is:
>
> # 2.2.33.2 (d6601f4ec): /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
> # Pigeonhole version 0.4.21 (92477967)
> # OS: Linux 2.6.32-696.3.1.el6.x86_64 x86_64 CentOS release 6.9
> (Final) ext4
> auth_debug = yes
> auth_debug_passwords = yes
> auth_master_user_separator = *
> auth_mechanisms = plain login
> auth_verbose = yes
> disable_plaintext_auth = no
> imap_max_line_length = 2 M
> mail_debug = yes
> mail_location = maildir:/export/home/imap/%Lu/Maildir
> mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify
> mailbox_idle_check_interval = 10 secs
> mailbox_list_index = yes
> managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
> managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
> encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
> relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
> environment mailbox date index ihave duplicate mime foreverypart
> extracttext
> namespace {
>   hidden = no
>   ignore_on_failure = no
>   inbox = no
>   list = children
>   location = maildir:%%h/Maildir:INDEXPVT=%h/shared/%%u
>   prefix = shared/%%u/
>   separator = /
>   subscriptions = yes
>   type = shared
> }
> namespace inbox {
>   hidden = no
>   inbox = yes
>   list = yes
>   location =
>   mailbox Drafts {
>     special_use = \Drafts
>   }
>   mailbox Junk {
>     special_use = \Junk
>   }
>   mailbox Sent {
>     special_use = \Sent
>   }
>   mailbox "Sent Messages" {
>     special_use = \Sent
>   }
>   mailbox Trash {
>     special_use = \Trash
>   }
>   prefix = INBOX/
>   separator = /
>   type = private
> }
> passdb {
>   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
>   driver = ldap
> }
> plugin {
>   acl = vfile:/etc/dovecot/global-acls:cache_secs=300
>   acl_shared_dict = file:/export/home/shared-db/shared-mailboxes
>   mail_log_events = append delete undelete expunge copy mailbox_delete
> mailbox_rename flag_change
>   mail_log_fields = uid box msgid size from flags
>   sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
>   sieve_dir = ~/sieve
>   sieve_global = /var/lib/dovecot/sieve/global/
>   sieve_user_log = ~/.dovecot.sieve.log
>   zlib_save = gz
>   zlib_save_level = 6
> }
> protocols = imap pop3 lmtp sieve
> service auth {
>   unix_listener /var/spool/postfix/private/auth {
>     mode = 0666
>   }
>   unix_listener auth-userdb {
>     group = vmail
>     mode = 0660
>     user = vmail
>   }
> }
> service imap-login {
>   inet_listener imap {
>     port = 143
>   }
>   inet_listener imaps {
>     port = 993
>     ssl = yes
>   }
>   process_limit = 500
>   process_min_avail = 20
> }
> service imap {
>   executable = imap postlogin
> }
> service lmtp {
>   inet_listener lmtp {
>     address = 127.0.0.1
>     port = 24
>   }
> }
>
> service managesieve-login {
>   inet_listener sieve {
>     port = 4190
>   }
>   inet_listener sieve_deprecated {
>     port = 2000
>   }
> }
> service pop3-login {
>   inet_listener pop3s {
>     port = 995
>     ssl = yes
>   }
> }
> service pop3 {
>   executable = pop3 postlogin
> }
> service postlogin {
>   executable = script-login -d rawlog -f in
> }
> ssl = required
> ssl_cert = </etc/pki/dovecot/certs/mail.tutech.de.crt_chain
> ssl_cipher_list = ALL:!LOW:!SSLv2:!EXP:!aNULL:!EXPORT
> ssl_key =  # hidden, use -P to show it
> ssl_protocols = !SSLv3 !SSLv2
> syslog_facility = local6
> userdb {
>   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap-userdb.conf.ext
>   driver = ldap
> }
> protocol lmtp {
>   mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify sieve
> }
> protocol imap {
>   mail_max_userip_connections = 100
>   mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify imap_zlib imap_acl
>   rawlog_dir = /tmp/rawlog/%u
> }
>
>
> Tia
> Thomas
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: rawlog segfaults (error 4 in libdovecot.so.0.0.0)

Thomas Robers
Am 10.11.2017 um 11:19 schrieb Aki Tuomi:
> rawlog files are plain text, readable files. you do not need to dump
> them with doveadm.

but the file command says

 > file 20171110-101523-29744.in
 > 20171110-101523-29744.in: data

and less [...] may be a binary file.  See it anyway? [...]
When i do doveadm dump 20171110-101523-29744.in i get

Detected file type: imapzlib
2 COMPRESS DEFLATE
3 ID ("name" "Thunderbird" "version" "52.4.0")
4 list (subscribed) "" "INBOX/*"
5 list (subscribed) "" "shared/*"
Error: zlib.read((file)): unexpected EOF at 137


> can you get gdb "bt full" for the core file?

   gdb /usr/libexec/dovecot/rawlog /var/core/12802
   GNU gdb (GDB) Red Hat Enterprise Linux (7.2-92.el6)
   Copyright (C) 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
   License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
   This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
   There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
   and "show warranty" for details.
   This GDB was configured as "x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu".
   For bug reporting instructions, please see:
   <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>...
   Reading symbols from /usr/libexec/dovecot/rawlog...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
   [New Thread 12802]
   Reading symbols from /usr/lib64/dovecot/libdovecot.so.0...done.
   Loaded symbols for /usr/lib64/dovecot/libdovecot.so.0
   Reading symbols from /lib64/libc.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
   Loaded symbols for /lib64/libc.so.6
   Reading symbols from /lib64/libdl.so.2...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
   Loaded symbols for /lib64/libdl.so.2
   Reading symbols from /lib64/librt.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
   Loaded symbols for /lib64/librt.so.1
   Reading symbols from /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
   Loaded symbols for /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
   Reading symbols from /lib64/libpthread.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
   [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
   Loaded symbols for /lib64/libpthread.so.0
   Core was generated by `/usr/libexec/dovecot/rawlog [[hidden email]:12801 rawlog]  �������'.
   Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
   #0  o_stream_flush (stream=0x0) at ostream.c:175
   175 ostream.c: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden.
    in ostream.c
   Missing separate debuginfos, use: debuginfo-install dovecot22-2.2.33.2-1.gf.el6.x86_64
   (gdb) bt full
   #0  o_stream_flush (stream=0x0) at ostream.c:175
           _stream = <value optimized out>
           ret = <value optimized out>
           __FUNCTION__ = "o_stream_flush"
   #1  0x0000000000401c35 in proxy_flush_timeout ()
   No symbol table info available.
   #2  0x00007fbed5387e0a in io_loop_handle_timeouts_real (ioloop=0x1bef760) at ioloop.c:568
           timeout = 0x1bf0a80
           item = 0x1bf0a80
           tv = {tv_sec = 0, tv_usec = 0}
           tv_call = {tv_sec = 1510312817, tv_usec = 931447}
           t_id = 3
   #3  io_loop_handle_timeouts (ioloop=0x1bef760) at ioloop.c:581
           _data_stack_cur_id = 2
   #4  0x00007fbed5389357 in io_loop_handler_run_internal (ioloop=0x1bef760) at ioloop-epoll.c:196
           ctx = 0x1befbf0
           events = <value optimized out>
           event = <value optimized out>
           list = <value optimized out>
           io = <value optimized out>
           tv = {tv_sec = 0, tv_usec = 991646}
           events_count = <value optimized out>
           msecs = <value optimized out>
           ret = 0
           i = <value optimized out>
           call = <value optimized out>
           __FUNCTION__ = "io_loop_handler_run_internal"
   #5  0x00007fbed53877ac in io_loop_handler_run (ioloop=0x1bef760) at ioloop.c:649
   No locals.
   #6  0x00007fbed5387968 in io_loop_run (ioloop=0x1bef760) at ioloop.c:624
           __FUNCTION__ = "io_loop_run"
   #7  0x0000000000402896 in main ()
   No symbol table info available.

Do i need to install the debuginfo packet?

> Aki

Thanks
Thomas

> On 10.11.2017 11:35, T. Robers wrote:
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> i tried to debug imap sessions with the rawlog feature and rawlog
>> creates files but when i try to dump them doveadm tells me
>> [...] Error: zlib.read((file)): unexpected EOF at [...].
>> I looked at syslog files and i see, that rawlog gets
>> terminated with a segfault, e.g.:
>>
>> segfault at 10 ip 00007ff6da362596 sp 00007fffe725a080 error 4 in
>> libdovecot.so.0.0.0[7ff6da2a4000+122000]
>>
>> Is there a way to debug why rawlog ist terminated? I haven't found
>> anything.I would be very thankful, if somebody could give a hint.
>>
>> My system is:
>>
>> # 2.2.33.2 (d6601f4ec): /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
>> # Pigeonhole version 0.4.21 (92477967)
>> # OS: Linux 2.6.32-696.3.1.el6.x86_64 x86_64 CentOS release 6.9
>> (Final) ext4
>> auth_debug = yes
>> auth_debug_passwords = yes
>> auth_master_user_separator = *
>> auth_mechanisms = plain login
>> auth_verbose = yes
>> disable_plaintext_auth = no
>> imap_max_line_length = 2 M
>> mail_debug = yes
>> mail_location = maildir:/export/home/imap/%Lu/Maildir
>> mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify
>> mailbox_idle_check_interval = 10 secs
>> mailbox_list_index = yes
>> managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
>> managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
>> encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
>> relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
>> environment mailbox date index ihave duplicate mime foreverypart
>> extracttext
>> namespace {
>>    hidden = no
>>    ignore_on_failure = no
>>    inbox = no
>>    list = children
>>    location = maildir:%%h/Maildir:INDEXPVT=%h/shared/%%u
>>    prefix = shared/%%u/
>>    separator = /
>>    subscriptions = yes
>>    type = shared
>> }
>> namespace inbox {
>>    hidden = no
>>    inbox = yes
>>    list = yes
>>    location =
>>    mailbox Drafts {
>>      special_use = \Drafts
>>    }
>>    mailbox Junk {
>>      special_use = \Junk
>>    }
>>    mailbox Sent {
>>      special_use = \Sent
>>    }
>>    mailbox "Sent Messages" {
>>      special_use = \Sent
>>    }
>>    mailbox Trash {
>>      special_use = \Trash
>>    }
>>    prefix = INBOX/
>>    separator = /
>>    type = private
>> }
>> passdb {
>>    args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
>>    driver = ldap
>> }
>> plugin {
>>    acl = vfile:/etc/dovecot/global-acls:cache_secs=300
>>    acl_shared_dict = file:/export/home/shared-db/shared-mailboxes
>>    mail_log_events = append delete undelete expunge copy mailbox_delete
>> mailbox_rename flag_change
>>    mail_log_fields = uid box msgid size from flags
>>    sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
>>    sieve_dir = ~/sieve
>>    sieve_global = /var/lib/dovecot/sieve/global/
>>    sieve_user_log = ~/.dovecot.sieve.log
>>    zlib_save = gz
>>    zlib_save_level = 6
>> }
>> protocols = imap pop3 lmtp sieve
>> service auth {
>>    unix_listener /var/spool/postfix/private/auth {
>>      mode = 0666
>>    }
>>    unix_listener auth-userdb {
>>      group = vmail
>>      mode = 0660
>>      user = vmail
>>    }
>> }
>> service imap-login {
>>    inet_listener imap {
>>      port = 143
>>    }
>>    inet_listener imaps {
>>      port = 993
>>      ssl = yes
>>    }
>>    process_limit = 500
>>    process_min_avail = 20
>> }
>> service imap {
>>    executable = imap postlogin
>> }
>> service lmtp {
>>    inet_listener lmtp {
>>      address = 127.0.0.1
>>      port = 24
>>    }
>> }
>>
>> service managesieve-login {
>>    inet_listener sieve {
>>      port = 4190
>>    }
>>    inet_listener sieve_deprecated {
>>      port = 2000
>>    }
>> }
>> service pop3-login {
>>    inet_listener pop3s {
>>      port = 995
>>      ssl = yes
>>    }
>> }
>> service pop3 {
>>    executable = pop3 postlogin
>> }
>> service postlogin {
>>    executable = script-login -d rawlog -f in
>> }
>> ssl = required
>> ssl_cert = </etc/pki/dovecot/certs/mail.tutech.de.crt_chain
>> ssl_cipher_list = ALL:!LOW:!SSLv2:!EXP:!aNULL:!EXPORT
>> ssl_key =  # hidden, use -P to show it
>> ssl_protocols = !SSLv3 !SSLv2
>> syslog_facility = local6
>> userdb {
>>    args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap-userdb.conf.ext
>>    driver = ldap
>> }
>> protocol lmtp {
>>    mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify sieve
>> }
>> protocol imap {
>>    mail_max_userip_connections = 100
>>    mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify imap_zlib imap_acl
>>    rawlog_dir = /tmp/rawlog/%u
>> }
>>
>>
>> Tia
>> Thomas


--
TuTech Innovation GmbH
Thomas Robers
Diplom-Chemieingenieur (FH)
IT & Technischer Support
IT-Administrator
Harburger Schlossstrasse 6-12
21079 Hamburg, Germany
Tel.: +49 40 76629-6720, Fax: +49 40 76629-6729
mailto:[hidden email]
Web: http://www.tutech.de
Public Key (PGP): http://keys.tutech.net/tro

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Martin Mahn
Handelsregister: HRB 51682 Hamburg
USt.-ID-Nr.: DE 811 481 083
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: rawlog segfaults (error 4 in libdovecot.so.0.0.0)

T.Robers
In reply to this post by Aki Tuomi-2
It seems, it has to do with zlib plugin because a on test machine without
zlib plugin activted it works without segmentation fault and i can read
the log files written by rawlog.

Does anybody has a suggestion on what could be the problem? Compiling
resp. building the rpm worked without error and dovecot works with zlib
plugin activated. No other segfaults.

Tia
Thomas

Am 10.11.2017 um 11:19 schrieb Aki Tuomi:

> rawlog files are plain text, readable files. you do not need to dump
> them with doveadm. can you get gdb "bt full" for the core file?
>
> Aki
>
> On 10.11.2017 11:35, T. Robers wrote:
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> i tried to debug imap sessions with the rawlog feature and rawlog
>> creates files but when i try to dump them doveadm tells me
>> [...] Error: zlib.read((file)): unexpected EOF at [...].
>> I looked at syslog files and i see, that rawlog gets
>> terminated with a segfault, e.g.:
>>
>> segfault at 10 ip 00007ff6da362596 sp 00007fffe725a080 error 4 in
>> libdovecot.so.0.0.0[7ff6da2a4000+122000]
>>
>> Is there a way to debug why rawlog ist terminated? I haven't found
>> anything.I would be very thankful, if somebody could give a hint.
>>
>> My system is:
>>
>> # 2.2.33.2 (d6601f4ec): /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
>> # Pigeonhole version 0.4.21 (92477967)
>> # OS: Linux 2.6.32-696.3.1.el6.x86_64 x86_64 CentOS release 6.9
>> (Final) ext4
>> auth_debug = yes
>> auth_debug_passwords = yes
>> auth_master_user_separator = *
>> auth_mechanisms = plain login
>> auth_verbose = yes
>> disable_plaintext_auth = no
>> imap_max_line_length = 2 M
>> mail_debug = yes
>> mail_location = maildir:/export/home/imap/%Lu/Maildir
>> mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify
>> mailbox_idle_check_interval = 10 secs
>> mailbox_list_index = yes
>> managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
>> managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
>> encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
>> relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
>> environment mailbox date index ihave duplicate mime foreverypart
>> extracttext
>> namespace {
>>    hidden = no
>>    ignore_on_failure = no
>>    inbox = no
>>    list = children
>>    location = maildir:%%h/Maildir:INDEXPVT=%h/shared/%%u
>>    prefix = shared/%%u/
>>    separator = /
>>    subscriptions = yes
>>    type = shared
>> }
>> namespace inbox {
>>    hidden = no
>>    inbox = yes
>>    list = yes
>>    location =
>>    mailbox Drafts {
>>      special_use = \Drafts
>>    }
>>    mailbox Junk {
>>      special_use = \Junk
>>    }
>>    mailbox Sent {
>>      special_use = \Sent
>>    }
>>    mailbox "Sent Messages" {
>>      special_use = \Sent
>>    }
>>    mailbox Trash {
>>      special_use = \Trash
>>    }
>>    prefix = INBOX/
>>    separator = /
>>    type = private
>> }
>> passdb {
>>    args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
>>    driver = ldap
>> }
>> plugin {
>>    acl = vfile:/etc/dovecot/global-acls:cache_secs=300
>>    acl_shared_dict = file:/export/home/shared-db/shared-mailboxes
>>    mail_log_events = append delete undelete expunge copy mailbox_delete
>> mailbox_rename flag_change
>>    mail_log_fields = uid box msgid size from flags
>>    sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
>>    sieve_dir = ~/sieve
>>    sieve_global = /var/lib/dovecot/sieve/global/
>>    sieve_user_log = ~/.dovecot.sieve.log
>>    zlib_save = gz
>>    zlib_save_level = 6
>> }
>> protocols = imap pop3 lmtp sieve
>> service auth {
>>    unix_listener /var/spool/postfix/private/auth {
>>      mode = 0666
>>    }
>>    unix_listener auth-userdb {
>>      group = vmail
>>      mode = 0660
>>      user = vmail
>>    }
>> }
>> service imap-login {
>>    inet_listener imap {
>>      port = 143
>>    }
>>    inet_listener imaps {
>>      port = 993
>>      ssl = yes
>>    }
>>    process_limit = 500
>>    process_min_avail = 20
>> }
>> service imap {
>>    executable = imap postlogin
>> }
>> service lmtp {
>>    inet_listener lmtp {
>>      address = 127.0.0.1
>>      port = 24
>>    }
>> }
>>
>> service managesieve-login {
>>    inet_listener sieve {
>>      port = 4190
>>    }
>>    inet_listener sieve_deprecated {
>>      port = 2000
>>    }
>> }
>> service pop3-login {
>>    inet_listener pop3s {
>>      port = 995
>>      ssl = yes
>>    }
>> }
>> service pop3 {
>>    executable = pop3 postlogin
>> }
>> service postlogin {
>>    executable = script-login -d rawlog -f in
>> }
>> ssl = required
>> ssl_cert = </etc/pki/dovecot/certs/mail.tutech.de.crt_chain
>> ssl_cipher_list = ALL:!LOW:!SSLv2:!EXP:!aNULL:!EXPORT
>> ssl_key =  # hidden, use -P to show it
>> ssl_protocols = !SSLv3 !SSLv2
>> syslog_facility = local6
>> userdb {
>>    args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap-userdb.conf.ext
>>    driver = ldap
>> }
>> protocol lmtp {
>>    mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify sieve
>> }
>> protocol imap {
>>    mail_max_userip_connections = 100
>>    mail_plugins = acl zlib mail_log notify imap_zlib imap_acl
>>    rawlog_dir = /tmp/rawlog/%u
>> }
>>
>>
>> Tia
>> Thomas