sieve - segmentation fault

Dovecot mailing list

I tried to experiment with "index" extension and I found that, in case
"0" sieve-filter segfaults.
example code was:
if header :index 0 :last :regex "received" "some regex here" { fileinto "dedicated mailbox" ; }
KJ

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html
I dote on his very absence.
                -- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"

Re: sieve - segmentation fault

Dovecot mailing list

On 30.9.2019 8.13, Kamil Jońca via dovecot wrote:
> I tried to experiment with "index" extension and I found that, in case
> "0" sieve-filter segfaults.
> example code was:
> if header :index 0 :last :regex "received" "some regex here" { fileinto "dedicated mailbox" ; }
> KJ

Thank you for reporting this bug. I was able to reproduce it and filed
it as DOP-1448.

Aki Tuomi